Pure Romance by Codie

Please note that Pure Romance is only 20% bedroom accessories, the other 80% is all bath and beauty; this is what I would be showing at the event. As per corporate policies, my presentation is strictly PG and only women asking for more information will receive access to my website and such. I am offering a gift basket for a raffle, with all proceeds going to the partner charity of the event! My goal here is not to sell products at the event, but rather just meet people and I will have a sign-up sheet for any ladies wishing to host an in-home party with me.

Visit Us

Come visitPure Romance by Codie at the 2018 Kelowna Wellness Fair, November 3-4. 2018 at the Parkinson Rec Centre.

Get In Touch

Visit Pure Romance by Codie on Facebook

http://www.pureromance.ca/CodieDesmarais



Back to Exhibitor Showcase